Saturday, March 21, 2015

Patreon is live

Amy and I just finished filming, editing, and uploading the final pieces for the Patreon campaign. "Hook's in the water," I proclaimed upon the completion of the final upload. "What? What about ducks?" said Amy. "Hooks! Hooks!" I corrected. "Yeah, I wasn't really listening," came her reply.

I'm thinking about cycling through the different software I want to screencast an episode at a time. Monday could be AutoCAD Monday. Tuesday could be Solidworks Tuesday. Wednesday could be Onshape Wednesday (Ow, for short). Thursday could be Inventor Thursday. Friday could be Inventor Friday. Saturday could be SketchUp Saturday. Or NX Saturday, Or Creo Saturday. Or Microstation Saturday. Or Revit Saturday. The week needs more days.

No comments:

Post a Comment