Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Early Morning Screencasting, Day 1 Recap

This morning I started something new for me: live screencasting. And guess what? I really like it! I spent an hour or so this morning drawing the floor plan for a house I found online. I'll be working on it again tomorrow morning starting around 7:00 AM Mountain time. I am using USTREAM and my channel can be accessed here.

I tried doing this a little differently. Rather than drawing the walls and then extruding them, I decided to draw the rooms, then infer the walls around them. We'll see how it goes... I don't have an Architectural Modeling with SketchUp instructor telling me I'm doing it the wrong way, so I guess we're going by trial and error. I'll be picking up again first thing in the morning. Check out my channel when you've got a moment if you're up early and are interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment